Top 10 Things to do in Santa Teresa
We have found that an increasing number of travelers today seek an experience that goes beyond the standard tourist vacation. As a guest at Latitude 10, we invite you to have a truly unique and authentic Costa Rican experience and Experience, Learn, Connect & Relax.
- Enjoy the sunset at the Santa Teresa beach with a cold drink in your hand while you hear the howler monkeys in the treetops behind you.
- Hike into Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve, Costa Rica’s first national park, and have a local guide interpret the flora and fauna.
- Take surfing lessons and ride some of Costa Rica’s most famous waves at Playa Santa Teresa and Playa Carmen.
- Get in tune with nature and yourself taking a nap in your open-air casita and waking to the sounds of nature and Ocean waves at your doorstep.
- Enjoy a massage and/or Yoga class in the comfort of your casita or right in front of the Ocean getting sand on your feet.
- Engage in a sea kayak adventure to the Curu Wildlife reserve in the morning and spend the afternoon snorkeling on the white beaches of Tortuga Island.
- Treat yourself and your loved one to a romantic seafood dinner with premium organic wines at the beach surrounded by the stars and candlelight only.
- Be a cowboy or cowgirl for a day and go on a guided horseback excursion to a cattle farm located along one of Costa Rica’s most pristine beaches.
- Go out to Santa Teresa for a beer or a meal and mingle with the locals. It is not unusual to run into celebrities here. Quite a few have built houses here and visit frequently.
- Stay in your hammock as long as you want. Touch the warm send and be thankful for the cold tropical drinks and snacks that are provided by our staff. Relax and enjoy, you are on vacation!
(Visited 227 times, 1 visits today)