How to Get to
Latitude 10° Resort,
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Latitude 10° Beach House Resort is located on the Nicoya Peninsula of Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast.
Our beachfront resort is just outside the town of Santa Teresa, known for its year-round surfing and down-to-earth vibes.
Let’s Plan Your Arrival to Latitude 10° Resort,
We know you might like to see your best travel options laid out in detail. Select an option, and we’ll explain the rest:
- Best option if you want to get to Latitude 10° right away
- Fly into Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO), Costa Rica
- Take a (25mins) connecting flight to Tambor Airstrip (TMU). Aerobell, Sansa Airlines and Carmon Air/Green Airways offer multiple daily flights to Tambor. These flights depart from a small terminal within walking distance of (SJO)
- We’ll meet you at Tambor Airstrip and bring you directly to Latitude 10° (60mins)
- Or, if you plan to rent a car in Tambor and drive, ask us for Driving Instructions. Let us know you’ll be driving. We want to be ready for your arrival!
- We’ll gladly assist you with Car Rentals, Flight Schedules or Airline Tickets for domestic flights. Just ask us!
- Best and most economical option for Families, groups, or if you’d prefer to travel in complete comfort
- Approx. 5hrs total travel time
- We’ll meet you at Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO), Liberia International Airport (LIR), or from anywhere else in Costa Rica and bring you directly to the resort
- You’ll travel in an air-conditioned vehicle with complimentary water and snacks
- Along the way, you’ll cross the Gulf of Nicoya by ferry (90mins). Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins as you pass the islands!
- Your private driver will be happy to make stops along the way for bathroom breaks or photo opportunities
- Best option if you want to drive and see Costa Rica at your own pace
- Fly into your airport of choice: Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO), or Liberia International Airport (LIR)
- From San Jose, rent a car and drive to Santa Teresa (6hrs)
- Or from Liberia, rent a car and drive to Santa Teresa (5hrs)
- Ask us for Driving Instructions and let us know you’ll be driving. We want to be ready for your arrival
- Our Recommendation: Please consider driving yourself as a last option for reaching Latitude 10°. Highways throughout the country are safe, paved, well-maintained and signposted. However, the road to Santa Teresa is rugged.
- We’ll gladly assist you with your Car Rental from either airports. Just ask us!
Which option is best for you? We can help you decide. We can also arrange all your travel within Costa Rica for you — just ask us.
Watch Our Video
“How to Get Here”
Latitude 10° Resort
Santa Teresa de Cóbano, Costa Rica
Coordinates: 9.6965° N, 85.2038° W
Front Desk: +(506) 2640-0557
Reach Us In Paradise
“Latitude 10° feels like a remote oasis, perfect for disconnecting and feeling like you are deeply in the midst of nature, while still having access to stunning service, delicious food and a beautiful secluded beach. If you are looking to relax, reconnect with nature and immerse yourself in a different pace in a very beautiful country, then absolutely come here.”
– Sarah, UK