These days, an increasing number of travelers seek to try new things and visit places off the beaten path, turning their vacation into a real, memorable experience. A truly unique and authentic Costa Rican experience awaits you here in Santa Teresa.
1. Take a surfing lesson and ride some of Costa Rica’s most famous and world-class waves at Playa Santa Teresa and Playa Carmen.
2. Hike into Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve – Costa Rica’s first national park – and learn all about the impressive flora and fauna with an expert guide.
3. Enjoy a morning sea kayak adventure to the Curú Wildlife Reserve where the biodiversity is so dense you’re almost guaranteed to see a number of animals, and then spend the afternoon snorkelling in the crystal waters surrounding Tortuga Island.
4. Become a cowboy or cowgirl for the day and take a guided horseback excursion to a cattle farm located along one of Costa Rica’s most pristine beaches.
5. Head out to Santa Teresa town for a meal or a cold beer and mingle with the locals. It’s not unusual to run into celebrities here – quite a few have built houses in the area and visit frequently!